2015年11月25日水曜日

Fast foof nation

Hi, I'm Aira and I'm going to talk about the book I chose.
 
 This is the scond book since my first one was so boring that I even forgot the title of that book. Lol

 So the reason why I chose this book is simply because it's easy to read, though I'm a little bit afraid that I won't be able to eat fast food after reading this book.
 
 This book talks about the dark side of the All-American Meal. Hamburgers had a series of problems such as food poisoning and many people suffered from it.
 I think the author of this book warns us about eating too much fast food, since many people enjoy fast foof on account of convenience, resonable and ofcourse taste.
 
Thats it for my first post! Thankyou for reading :)

3 件のコメント:

  1. This book reminds of that TV show/documentary called "Super Size Me" about how one man experiments with his diet by eating Mcdonalds for a whole month everyday.
    He does a lot of research into what the exact ingredients are which was quite shocking to me.
    Im looking forward to your posts on the book!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. In fact, fast food is delicious and many people like to eat it. On the other hand, most of them admit that fast food is not good for our health. I think we should eat fast food occasionally and appropriately.

    返信削除