2016年1月6日水曜日

Restaurant Review


 During this winter vacation, I went to many kinds of reastruants. I'm going to introduce one of them in my food Review. The name of the restaurant isポムの樹(pomme's tree). The restaurant mainly serves Omlette rice.

 
 
It is in the middle of Shibuya thus it is quite easy to find.
 
 
 





Inside the restaurant, there are a lot of young people. Therefore, it was a little bit noisy...  But the restruant was not too big or small. Just the right size. And the light wasn't too bright or dark. Just the right tone.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

What I like about this restaurant is that there are about 30 kinds of recipe! It was diificult to choose when your are hungry though.
 

 




 
 The price is quite reasonable. It is different depend on size. There are four size.SS S M and L. The smallest size SS is around 950 yen. S is around 1100yen. M is about 1200 yen. The largest size, L is about 1400yen.
 

 I ordered S size but I it was a little bit big for me. I can't imagine how big L size is but it must be really heavy, because when my friend ordered L size, the server kindly warned him that size L is quite big.
 
 
 
 

This is the one that I chose. Nice isn’t it?
As you can see Demi-glace sauce and cheese is on the top of omelette rice.
The omelette was fluffy because it was soft-boiled. 
And you might think that the rice in omelette is a typical Japanese steamed rice (白米)  However, it’s not. The rice is a special kind of rice. It is called”Chicken rice” in Japan. This rice is fried with Ketchup and chicken. This chicken rice gives a little sourness and matches omlette very much.


Next is dessert!

 
 
 
 It was just  a simple chocolate cake, but there was a little bitterness and that made a big difference.
The taste was rich so the size was perfect for me.


                                                                           Ambience

 The service was fine. The staff of this restaurant constantly poured water for us and they were polite. Howeve, I felt that they dropped plates way too much... That sound really got on my nerve.


Overall, I was satisfied with my meal and the price.  I would like to recommend it but I have a feeling that students in AGU already knew this restaurant. XD

 Just in case...
http://www.pomunoki.com/pomunoki/



 
 
 
 
 


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿