2015年12月5日土曜日

 Hi! I'm going to talk about the article, "U.N. Says 2015 Likely to Be Warmest Year on Record".
 
 The reson I chose this one is because I have already read  "problems of feeding pets leftovers" in everyone's blog eventhough I haven't read the article yet. So I decided to choose this environmental problem since food and environment have strong relationshipe. In the future, we might suffer from food because of environmental problems and that is already happening.
 
  So the article said the period 2011 to 2015 had been the warmest five years on record, with many extreme weather events influenced by climate changes. Also, in parts of the U.S., drought condition cotinued and wildfires broke out. It warns us that unless we do something at once, it might cause irreparable situation.
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. I chose the same article!!
    I thought food and environment have strong relationship too.
    We have to act in order to prevent global warming...!

    返信削除
  2. The emvironmental problems are seriuos now.
    It influence our life and food.
    I think that we have a duty which we think the problems seriuosly.

    返信削除